Friday 1 August 2014

Review // Lover Unknown

Lover Unknown


Author: Ellie Kincade
Series: Lover Unknown, #1
Genre: Romance, Erotica
Publisher: Ellie Kincade
Publication Date: July 22nd, 2014
Format: ebook
Pages: 34
Source: NetGalley
Purchase: Amazon

Synopsis (NetGalley):

Passion without boundaries.

The freedom of the unknown.

A night you’ll never forget.

Welcome to Club Q.

Hadley has never been one to shy away from a challenge between the sheets, but she’s been craving something she just can’t put her finger on. When a mysterious silver envelope shows up on her desk at work, inviting her to join Club Q, she’s about to get everything she didn’t even know she wanted.

A haven for the rich and beautiful, little is known about Club Q to those not on the list. For Chicago’s elite it means sex unlike anything they had ever experienced before

 photo goodreads_zpsbfc5d95d.png



 photo c84e18c8-8677-4526-89d4-fbd17c81445a_zpscae30e67.jpg

First Impression

I was looking for something short & sweet and I came across Lover Unknown. Something about this reminds me of S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline, but that's probably just me. Either way this still sounds good!

Opening Lines

Attempting to look preoccupied, I twirled the silver envelope through my fingers, willing myself to take that one last step. All I had to do was walk around the corner-off the main strip of city lights, and into a dimly lit alley-and there I was. Club Q.”


The Good

Wait. No. NOO!! That’s it? Do you know how many times I kept clicking on the arrow hoping there would be more? At least one more chapter! There is so much I want to say but it’ll just spoil the story for everyone, so my lips are sealed! This book was Steamy with a capital S! Eight pages in and Ellie Kincade had my body tingling with the description of Hadley getting check! Oh boy. It just kept getting better and hotter and the last chapter I completely didn’t see that coming!
“I felt the unfamiliar body shift behind me as the check continued-this time up the inside of my legs, connecting with every inch of thing. Higher and higher his hands lifted, seemingly in slow motion”

The Bad

  • Nothing!

The In-Between

  • Zilch.

Lasting Impression

OverallLover Unknown was fantastic! Ellie Kincade, as a debut novella you deserve a pat on the back and a round of applause! I need book 2 now! Also, I want to read more about Nina. I know her story would be a good one!


 photo 11cf41c7-1e98-4802-b5cb-c4d74927f760_zpsa5a331f4.jpg

4.5 stars


Thanks for stopping by!
signature1

No comments:

Post a Comment