Wednesday 11 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (18): The Start of Me and You

 photo fd48ffa3-57d2-454d-8d14-c659d87d6e8b_zps9f9afa5c.png
**Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.**


The Start of Me and You

Author: Emery Lord
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Publication Date: March 31 2015
Goodreads

Following her pitch-perfect debut Open Road Summer, Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, & second chances.

Brimming with heartfelt relationships and authentic high-school dynamics The Start of Me and You proves that it’s never too late for second chances.

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for two years, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Why am I waiting...

Fact: I haven't read Open Road Summer...yet. 
I swear, I plan to get to it at some point. But this book, I just can't wait to get my hands on it!! Can we also just take in this cover? BEAUTIFUL!



What are you waiting on this week?!
Please feel free to leave me links to your WoW below!

17 comments:

  1. I also haven't read Open Road Summer yet haha. This one sounds like it will be sad but sweet :) I want to live in that cover haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it either!
    This sounds cute and fluffy (with some serious undertones). Sounds like a perfect winter read to warm me back up!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Open Road Summer and LOVED it way more than I thought I would! Can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is so pretty! I have yet to read this, great pick :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover IS cute! Sounds cute and I haven't read it either but plan to read it. Thank you for sharing it. I just added it to my GR to-read booklist.
    Here is my WoW
    P.S: New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is beautiful and I can't wait to read the book. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to this one as well. I like the cover.

    My WOW http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh ooh ooh YES i love emery lord and I cannot wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, great pick & I totally agree with you. This is also on my TBR list and I can't wait to get it - so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! Oh my, it really is SO GOOD! I read a review copy of it in January and seriously, I am still thinking about it even though I've read like 20 books after it.
    I really hope you get to read it as soon as it is published!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book is so cute! Both of her books are, actually! :) You're in for a treat. Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited to read both of them too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love the colors on the cover! Crossed fingers for it to be a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES. This is also on my tbr. The cover is so gorgeous. I haven't read any of her books yet though so I may start with Open Road Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't read any Emery Lord yet, but these are on my TBR and I've heard a lot of awesome things about the first one! Hope this one is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I havent read any of these yet but if i was going to i would start with an emery book for sure!! Great pick Patty!!
    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Fact: I haven't read Open Road Summer...yet. " Ditto. This looks so cute though and I would love to read it as a themed summer read!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete